My name is kanitta Yodrawong. I’m from Thailand. I live in nineteen years old. My familylives in a small village. I come from quite a small family. There arefour people in my family. My mother’s name is Kanlaya and my father’sname is Thongchai. I’ve got one brother. His name is Rattchanon and he’ eleven years old. We’ve got three dog .My dog it's name Moji Puout Nuan .sakhonnakron. Sakhonnakron is in the northeast Thailand. I’m
Now!! I am study in Loei Rajabhat University.Faculty of Humanities and Social Science English Major. Student in class (ศ5905) 46 People.I am so happy study in Leoi Rajabhat.
Attractions in Sakhonnakron
Sakon Nakhon province are major attractions for many famous and diverse formats such as Phra that Phu PEK Jaro's dream teacher, Museum, museums that teachers had assured Puri. Phu Phan National Park. Belly River Dam Nong Phra ratchaniwet Palace Phu Phan of Division and I will suggest places in nature tourism, is rich in natural resources, Sakon Nakhon Airport offers a variety of forestry plants as well as animals, and many of the larger water source that makes Sakon Nakhon province is the city of tourism and other provinces were not lost. Such as Phu basin swamp snake so bent Division shopping. Phu PHA Lek National Park. Tham Phra phuttha to sleep, and the most popular ones are Wat Phra that Nong is dividing a complex community that Phu PEK, etc.
Thank youwww.http://th49.ilovetranslation.com/e5wOGIUhpaD= and http://ภาษาอังกฤษออนไลน์.com

very good.
ตอบลบthank you
ลบเยี่ยมไม่มีอะไรคักไปกว่านี้แล้ววว
ตอบลบมีๆๆมีคักกว่านี้
ลบความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ตอบลบหายไปไหนน
ลบOh!! So very much
ตอบลบthank you
ลบVery good
ตอบลบWoww very good
ตอบลบThank you
ลบYou can be a guide to the future.
ตอบลบThank you
ลบWOW!!!
ตอบลบ555555
ลบImpressive^^
ตอบลบThank you
ลบ